Personally, seeing both teams play..(haysi and honaker), I believe Honkaker will win vs Haysi.
D2
Gate City: 18.33
Powell Valley: 16.00
Virginia High: 15.33
Lebanon: 15.33
JJ Kelly: 15.25
Thomas Walker: 12.5
Honaker: 12.5
Win next week and your in Honaker..........
D1:
Clintwood: 19.5
John I Burton: 18.67
Castlewood 17.33
Hurley: 16.00
Haysi: 16.00
Saint Paul: 13.33
Coeburn: 11.75
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Personally, seeing both teams play..(haysi and honaker), I believe Honkaker will win vs Haysi.
GC/PV/LHS/Honaker for D2. Pretty much in stone at this point barring JJ Kelly or Lee High doing something I don't expect. I'd love to see us win this week and that would potentially set up a match up with GC for the number one seed.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
TW should be D1.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Won't make any difference.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
It will by putting their points on the D1 side and knocking Coeburn down 1 more spot.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I can almost guarantee Coeburn will be in the D1 playoffs and will be an easy first round game for JIB or Cwood.
I'd say you're right. They should win the CD.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Not so fast my friend. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Don't tell me that RC has got your hopes up again after beating God awful Appy team by a td? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks